Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30/3/2010

Today got class on 12pm.
It was computing principles :)
Class was quite fun , i guess
After class, went to Ali Maju with classmates
Like usual, there have Aaron, Nicholas, Ling Wei, Lionel and ME!
We exchange our email and phone number :)
And we all are going to join the orientation night, pyjamas party!!


When we wanted to go back, it started to rain heavily
Ling Wei accompany go McD to buy burger for Shahlo
So kind of her :) After that, she went to college and i back to hostel
When i back from outsite, my cloths and bag even my shoes were all wet
T.T i change my cloths as soon as possible
Then on my laptop and started to facebook, blogging and whatever xD

Time pass so slow, and i was really damn bored.
I opened my window, and sit outside and take photo
You know what, my room at the 11th floor
My friend said i crazy, i guess?
Bored til become insane ?? haha
PHOTO TIME :P

PEACE :)

I miss u?

hmmmmmmmm....

looking outside.. (so HIGH)>,<

Can you spot the birds?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD
Before went out to eat, i take a last photo for today

Nice right the view?

I went to KFC with Shahlo to have out dinner
Then we went to McD (AGAIN) to buy ICECREAM
I cannot finish it so Shahlo help me finish it
THANKS YA :)
Giant is our next destination ><
Shahlo wanted to buy her favorite fruits, BANANA
Finally, we back to hostel
That's for today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.