Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14th February 2012


I spotted a guy with roses standing outside there.
I was shocked when I realized that it was HIM.
Yea, its my nood babe!! >~<


These were my valentine's present from HIM


A picture with Him and presents.


On the way to Pavilion.
It was freaking jam!!
And that's why I was playing with my phone camera~


one piggy~


Two Piggy~


*smile from the bottom of my heart*


Muach!


Muach~



Finally reached the dining place, Ben's~!


Trying to take a nice picture but someone poked me!
Hmmmmmmmm


( ^ 3   < )


REVENGE TIME! 
ngek ngek

The following three pictures are what we had tonight~


Lamb Pie~

Lamb~


Steak~~
yummy~!


Someone was so busy eating his lamb~


BILL~~~


My first roses in my life!


Stars with full of love from my babe!


Ferrero Rocher~~


This is the first time I celebrate valentines in my life.
Biibii, thanks for giving such a memorable memories =)
Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.