Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Is Malaysia consider as a safe country? I wonder, and ponder and hope it is.
Every time I read newspaper, there will always have negative news.
I don't know whether is the media was exaggerating about the truth,
or this is what really going on in this country, Malaysia.
I'm tired of seeing those politic news.
The victims of the war between politicians is us, the people.
Seeing politicians fighting over for power, I'm sure there will be excitement,
but I guess there will be something called disappointment and suffers as well.
Despite of that, the safety issue has become a hot issue in Malaysia.
You can read a lot of news about this everywhere, facebook, twitter, and newspaper.
Just be extra careful and stay alert!

p/s: this is just a boring post but yet a feeling of mine toward Malaysia. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.