Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

08.09.2012

Currently having mood swing.
It was like falling down from heaven to hell.
Tears was like unstoppable.
It burst out from my eyes, I cant stop it.
If you were to ask me what's wrong with me,
I would tell you that I have no idea at all too.
Maybe my life was too happy and I have stored too much of tears.
So maybe it's time for me to get rid some of them?
Like my friend said, just like a sea turtle?
Or perhaps my mood swings is due to hormone imbalance?
Currently having period, so I think it's okay for me to be emotional?
Insomnia, no idea is because of mood swing or I slept too early just now?
Maybe crying is just a way to make me feel tired so that can fall asleep easily?
But I guess it doesn't work at all, at least not yet?
"A song of storm and fire"- the song that best described my mood swing.
I think I should watch some anime to calm myself down.
Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.