Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2nd Anniversary

When I was browsing through my blog, I realized something. 
That is, I forgot to blog about my 2nd anniversary!!! HAHA
I guess it's not to late for me to update now? >.<
Anyway, let the picture do the telling part =D


                    -HIM-                                                                               -HER-

We went to a Japanese restaurant called Ishin.
The environment and food there is nice :) 
 These were what we ordered that day.
I really don't remember the name lol.

        
                            
                                        

My bf is a person who really take romanticism to heart (Unfortunately I am not)
So, he tried his best to give me surprise despite he was really busy for exams.


He looked so shy! Haha


Although I don't looked "surprised" or so calm
But in deep down of my heart
I was really happy and felt loved!
I really appreaciate for what he did for me =)


*sorry for the bad quality of the photo*

Actually it's a map about places that we've been to
Of course, not to forget about the present! HOHO


It's wallet! <3 br="">Thanks Biibii!


This is what I got for him!
Atypical present form to gf for bf! 


This is my promise for him and I will keep it until my last breathe!

*yes, I forced him to smile HAPPILY*

I also made a scrapbook for him
"ABC of I LOVE YOU"

I helped him out to remove the decoration !
He really drew and cut the love one by one !
Silly him :P

Baby!
Thanks for everything!
I love you so much :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.