Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

03.04.2012

I think it was the best decision that I ever made for keeping a blog.
I started this blog two years ago when I was just arrived KL.
The reason why I started a blog was because I love to write.
I mean, I used to love to write a lot about my life.
I'm now no longer like last time that can write a lot anymore.
When I read back my previous blog posts, it was really fun and amusing.
However, it was also a good time for me to reflect my own life.
"You changed. Totally changed" My friends once said this to me.
Well, this is true. Indeed I have changed, but I'm not the only one.
When I noticed something in my life has changed, it made me feel no good.
However, I slowly then realized that there was nothing I can do.
Then. I slowly learn how to "move on" in life.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.