Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

17.04.2012

Before today ends, I feel like writing blogging.
I supposed to be studying, instead of being here blogging and facebook-ing.
But.. but.. I just don't feel like doing so! I have been studying since this morning.
Seriously, I am like intensive studying this few days.
And what sad to say that this got to last until next Friday which is my last paper.
I am just being like a "sponge", absorbing knowledge as much as I can. LOL
Kinda regret that I did not start doing revision earlier, *damn regretting*
Never mind, I will be alright, I guess... most probably?! hohoho
Kinda stress because Two of the exams are on the same day.
Anyway, hope the time can speed up so that I can enjoy my semester break!
Plan to watch anime and drama everyday! *until someone complain I ignore him
And read books that I bought but haven't read! *another favorite activity!
And.. and.. and ROT AT HOSTEL EVERYDAY! yayyyy!
Got to sleep now. Tomorrow will be another day for intense studying. T T
Night people =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.