Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

02.08.2012

I have always take my hat off to elderly people. Most of the times.
Because they had been through a lot of things in their life.
They are wise. They knew a lot of things about life and people.
That's the reason that I came out after all the things that I been through in my life.
It took me almost twenty years to come to that realization.
I used to be the most naughty child in my family, most rebellious. But I've changed.
I tend to "lecture" the younger one, because I don't want them to repeat that mistake that I did.
If you don't like it, I cut it off. That's my way of doing stuff. I wouldn't feel offended at all.
But you asked me to cut it off and criticized me? That's really annoyed me a lot.
I don't know whether your criticism was just a joke or what, but I feel offended by you.
I may be not as smart as you, and I may be wrong for certain things.
But criticize me in that manner, that's really pissed me off.

Hey kid,
you didn't see what I saw,
you didn't hear what I heard,
you didn't feel what I felt,
and you never experienced what I had been through of my entire life.

You are tired of my "lectures", I'm fine with that.
You told me to stop and I stopped.
Maybe there is a generation gap and that's explain why you don't understand my jokes.
But, you can't criticize me in that manner.

Fine, I would never ever try to "lecture" you anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.