Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

12.08.2012

Time past in a blink of an eye.
Bf is back to Semenanjung already.
Currently experiencing "temporarily" long distance relationship
We are 1623.48KM apart from each other
But our love will never be deteriorated due to distance.
As we promised each other,
We will hold each other hands to face any obstacle.
Although he just left, but I started to miss him already.
23 days without him, it's not the end of the world.
But it is definitely a hard time for both of us.

We have taken many photos during this trip,
but I do not have all of them yet,
so stay tune for the coming post.
I will blog more detail IF I'm in a "good" mood,
or just upload the pictures and let the pictures tell the story
IF I'm in a lazy mood. LOL

Byee =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.