Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

If someone treat you like a child, what would you feel?
Of course you will feel like, duhhhh? Hello, I already 20 years old?!
To be honest, I do not like one of my lecturer's teaching style.
Well, it is undeniable that she somehow consider "nice" and "kind".
However, her teaching style is really annoying me a lot sometimes.
I feel like we are being treated like an elementary school students,
or even worst, kindergarten students. I don't know what is she thinking about us.
I was speechless when I found out the way she teaches the class.
Also, she is unintentionally stereotyping psychology students.
Whenever she asks psychology student a question,she would say:
 "you all are future psychologist, so you should know what's the answer..."
Well, I don't think this is what an expert should say.
We are studying psychology but doesn't mean that we ALL will become psychologists.
Maybe one day we ALL had become psychologists, but doesn't means that now we KNOW the answer.
Every time when she said that in class, I feel like not being respected.
We are not your department student but don't we deserve equal rights as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.