Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sushi Zanmai!

The following photos were taken during one of our dates.
We went to Sushi Zanmai at Garden Mall.
I don't really remember when was it already ~(^.^)~
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the photos.
Its all about me and him <3
Oh yea, I LOVE SUSHI! hohoho =O


Him


Queuing and taking picture!
#take 1 


#take 2


He was definitely thinking about something.
And I don't know what he was thinking!  LOL


People act "innocent" weiiii :p



Him : Am I cute? <3


#EPIC FAILED


#Epic


He was actually using the camera to do his hair.


#FAILED 
He always likes to disturb me when I'm taking picture!
*hmphmmmm*


~ (^.<) ~


Me with "innocent" look! ><


Serious bf behind me!


Serious Biibii making wasabi for me!

Finally my SUSHI CAME!
THE END =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.