Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

24th September 2012

I promised him to blog about this, so that's why I'm here. LOL
I'm the kind of person who will keep my promise but it might be delayed. hoho~

Last year 24th September was the day that I started a journey together with HIM.
The beginning of this journey was not easy, because there were a lot of obstacles.
However, we managed to overcome those obstacles together with each other.
I was once thought about giving up during that time, but luckily I did not made that choice.
He was the one who stood firmly for our relationship.
He had eased all doubts, insecure, and sorrow during back time.
He was the one who held me tightly when I thought of giving up.
I feel so lucky that his faith was so strong during the hard times.

He said he fall in love with me at first sight.
He said he love me first before I've even fell for him.
He said he slim down just because to see me.

I was touched when I heard for what he said.
A guy who fell for you just because of a fb picture?
A guy who still insist to love you even after met in real life?
A guy who exercise extremely to slim down just to meet you?
Okay, I'm touched =)

He still loves me although I'm not the girl that he expected
He pamper me a lot no matter in what circumstances.
He had never really scolded me from the beginning until now.
He has almost all the qualities that a girl who wish her bf would have.
He is not anyone but a very important person to me.
As he is my guy, my man, my bf Enough talking, lets the picture to tell the story :)

A surprise from HIM




Wo de sha bao bei!


A gift from HIM


Dinner time

HIM


ME



The guy that would act silly with me in front of the camera! 


Love this picture and I don't know why! >.<

Gift for Him

A very ugly scrapbook that made by me T_T


A card that my by meee :)


L.O.V.E


Put everything inside the box, including a disc.
A disc that full with love <3 p="p">


HIS & HERS


Lastly, end this post with his fav picture of us <3 p="p">

 Good night! 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.