Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

26th September 2012

26th September 1992
A baby girl, that's me, was born.
Millions thanks to my parents for bringing me into this world.
For me, birthday is just an opportunity for gathering and presents! HAHA
But sometimes a happy birthday would be perfectly fine for me.
Because someone remember your birthday *without looking on fb's reminder*

I don't like surprise.
But if you insist to give me one? Feel free to do so. LOL
But don't expect me to give you the "surprise" look @_@
I didn't pretend to not to be surprised, I swear~
It's just that I don't know how to express "surprise".

Anyway, I had a fastastic birthday this year.
I had a one month early pre-celebration with my family! LOL
I had received many blessings from all my family and friends on my birthday.
College mates had successfully "surprise" me =)
A gathering with my crazy friends, although some were not there. >.<
And a mini yet warmth celebration with boyfriend and his family ^.^

I got unexpected birthday presents from friends, him and his family.
Seriously, never expect that I would receive those things.

My lovely college mates gave me a cupboard!
They showed up at hostel with this heavy present and a cake day before my birthday!
Seriously, so touched and surprise! They are so lovely and cute!
They planned to assemble the cupboard for me, but end up I assemble it myself. LOL
It was an interesting experience, first time assemble a cupboard myself =) HOHO
The moment I finished assembling the cupboard, I felt the sense of accomplishment!
Thank you to my lovely college mates: Seow Yun, Shey Ni and Winnie 
Love you all so muchhhhhhhhh !!!!! =)

My collections of books and present from him


Had a great dinner with my crazy friends day before my birthday
But there were two person missing =(
One flew to Portsmouth to study
One was busy on that day =(((((((
Anyway, had a great time with them =)

Boyfriend said he booked me on 26/09/12
So, no choice I have to spend my birthday together with him HAHA =p
We had a lunch at midvalley and window shopping for awhile.
Then, back his home and had dinner and CAKE, CHEESE CAKE!

Him
ME


Me with my cake =)
*Ignore my outfit* 






Boyfiend and I =)
He looks happier than the birthday girl!

 
His Brother: Wah Wah, Him and Me =)


Cake, CHEESE CAKE! My favorite cake !!
*don't know why I cant rotate this picture =(*

















Got a colorful bracelet from his mother, Auntie Grace =)

Got a pen from him ~~ 
Biibii, Thank you so much for everything !! ^.^

Overall, I had a wonderful birthday =)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.