Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

04.01.2013

It's raining cat and dog. Thunder and lightning are partying.
When these combined together, it terrified people especially children.
When I was a child, I used to be afraid of thunder and lightning.
There is one piece of my memories that is unforgettable.
I remembered there was a time which rain heavily with thunder and lightning.
I was alone, I suppose I was playing with myself.
When the thunder struck, I quickly ran into my mother's arms.
I feel safe and secure when I am around with her.
Heavy downpour and thunder always able to strike my homesick.
Because it remind me of my mother and home.
I'm blogging this at hostel, alone and away from my home.
The rain is almost stop and the dark cloud had started to scatter.
Although the rainbow is still hiding behind somewhere,
but I know it's time to stop indulging in homesickness.
It's time to move on and rock my world!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.