Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

29.01.2013

Grownup world is not as fun as what I expected when I was a kid. The older I become, the greater the fear toward it. Life is not easy, especially grownup world. Never expect life to be easy on you. This was what I have been told by my lecturer. But who doesn't want to have an easy life? It's our nature for wanting a good life. Unfortunately, sometimes what we got is only disappointment. Last time, I used to think that friends should accept you unconditionally for who you are. However, the reality doesn't work that way. I understand the fact that not everyone will like you and accept you for who you are. But at least, you will hope that the one you see as friend will like you and accept you. Well, sometimes things just don't work as what you wish. I had been turned down by my "friends" because of my bad habit or rather my weaknesses. Perhaps we just couldn't click with each other I guess? That's the only reason I can keep telling myself. Although I really want to get along well with a group of friends, but sometimes I just feel that I don't belong to this group. I feel like I am an outsider. No matter how hard you tried, you just feel like the chemistry is not right! No common topics and interests at all. Sometimes, it make me wonder am I normal? Perhaps I am the outlier. Sometimes, even if you put a lot of effort to maintain the friendships, it doesn't guarantee that your effort will paid off. Well, maybe this is what we called "LIFE". People always said that you must treasure your high school friends because they are the one who be friend with you regardless of who you are. Somehow I think this is quite true to me. OF COURSE, you may meet some true friends even after high school life. I met some, I guess? How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.