Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to Seow Yun

Last year I promised you to make a handmade present for your 2012 birthday.
Actually I prepared this for long time, but I didn't managed to finished it due to many reasons.
Can you see the yellow package that I pinned on my board?
Yes, it's your belated handmade birthday present!
I pinned it there for almost a year already I guess? HAHA
Although this present is a year late, but finally I finished it in this year before your birthday!
It suppose to be look like this! HEHEHE
Can you the card? Actually I wrote that in 2012! LOL 
Sorry for the BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT! 
It's something simple, reallyyyyyy SIMPLE from me.

HAPPY 21st Birthday Seow Yun! HEHE =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.