Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

29.11.2012

Time flies. Wonder whether it's my illusion or time just pass quicker nowadays?
Officially done with all assignments. Hooray~ No more assignment!
But I still have one more presentation on this Saturday. Hope I can do my best.
Anyway, final is around the corner. Two more weeks to go.
My last exam is on 19/12/2012 which is two days before "the end of the world".
There is rumors going around about the world is going to end at that day.
Do you believe about this? @.@ I don't really believe about this though.
But if the world really ends, I hope it ends in a split second without pain. LOL

Yesterday I went to watch Twilight with my bf.
The movie was awesome. Bella looks so cool with her red contact lens!
Besides, The Cullen family is so arrogant! <3 awesome="awesome" is="is" p="p" twilight="twilight">You should watch it if you haven't watch yet.
By the way, there is one thing that I really don't understand.
Why male dislike twilight so much? It's a good movie! >-<

This is just an update from me =D
Have a nice day ~  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.