Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Learning is an endless process. 
People should never stop learning. 
So, people change throughout their life.
When I was chatting with my friend yesterday,
which told me exactly the same thing.
Indeed, change is inevitable in life.
However, the point is whether the changes are good or bad.
This was what I replied my friend.

Two years ago, when I first came here, I was naive. 
Now, I'm no longer that naive anymore.
My perspective on many things have changed.
I have been through a lot of things as well.
And I learned things that teachers/lectures wont teach in class.

First and foremost, I learned to appreciate my family.
Children only learn how important is family when they leave home.
They are the only one who will love you for who you are.
No matter how bad the fight you had with your family,
they will still forgive and forget.
After all, we share the same blood in our body.

Besides, I also learned not to have too much of expectation.
Sometimes, expectation is the one that tear people's heart apart.
My heart was once engulfed by mountain of sorrow,
because of the reality doesn't match with my expectation.
Certain of expectation, nevertheless, is good for us.
But, bear in mind that high expectation can stop your heartbeat. 

There are


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.