Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16.11.2011

If you are my blog follower, you'll know that I usually name my post by date.
But sometimes I think that this is not a good way to name the post.
Imagine that now is 12am midnight, should I put 15.11.2011 or 16.11.2011?
But I'm so lazy to think of another way to name my post so I will just stick with this method! lol
This is just a random topic that pop out in my mind when I'm writing this.

Okay, back to what I want to say.
I'm already 19 years old. and I'm definitely not a child anymore.
I know what am I doing and I'm sure what are the consequences.
So please stop using your "colored glass" to see me.

I am who I am.
I'm just being myself.
Don't expect me to be a saint.
But I'm definitely wont screw up my life.

That's all.
Finished complained.
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.