Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22.11.2011

Just now my friend, Jackson complaint to me that my blog is dead again.
So that's why I'm here to rescue my lovely blog from dying. HAHA

This post just going to be a summary of my recent life.
Don't expect too much that I'm going to write anything interesting. lol
Last week I was busy with tons of assignment! > <
Actually not tons, it was only two assignment.
Anyway, from now on, I'm free from assignment already.
No more assignment is waiting for me, HOORAYY~!
BUT final exam is around the corner > <
To be honest, start to feel a bit stress ~~ HAHA
I think I'm gonna start to prepare for my final soon :)

This afternoon had a great conversation with Jie Jie.
It has been a long time that she didn't appear in my blog ~
Because nowadays we were in different department,
so its difficult to find a time when we all are free :S

I'm doing great so far.
Still breathing.
I guess everything is okay?
:)

1 comments:

感性说书人 said...

lols~it is really death what~some more hyperlink my name to my blog pula~@@

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.