Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sometimes.

I should have know that this world isn't that kind.
Life will always be tough and will not be easy to us.
I should have learn not to expect too much from others.
Because at the end, I'm the one who disappointed.

No one is perfect.
Even the most persistent person in the world,
will eventually feel tired of keep doing in the same thing.
I'm not a robot, please don't expect me to not to feel tired at all.

I was trying so hard and put a lot of effort.
I wonder one day if I stop doing this, what will happen?
Sometimes, it's not a good thing when you care too much and others don't.

I'm tired.


2 comments:

TJ said...

You can come and visit my world sometimes XD my world is just me loving you :)

感性说书人 said...

finally you update le~
i tot you forgot your blog edi~XD

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.