Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

30.10.2011

I find out that it's kinda amusing when I read my long time ago blog posts?
Cant deny the fact that I have actually grown up a bit, not physically but mentally.
I personally think that I have become more mature compared to last time.
I know that it is a small improvement, but at least better than nothing, right?

Oh yeah, I also find out that the way I write have changed.
I'm no longer like last time that can write in more beautiful way.
I guess I didn't put a lot of effort like last time I used to?
Okay, I admit that I'm getting lazy and lazier ~~

Recently I'm addicted to "Lie to Me".
I really love this drama, especially Dr. Lightman!
I wonder whether there is someone like him on this planet!
If there is someone like him on Earth, he will definitely be my super idol!
I love Dr. Lightman so much weiiiI! xD

Today when I was chating with my friend, it remind me of my past.
A past that I never want to experience again in my life.
A past that I was dealing with friendship problems.

You would never want to fake a smile when you don't even want to smile.
Or even worse, you want to cry but you got to laugh.
You would never want to wear a mask and hide yourself from everyone.
Because you will get nothing but disappointment, sadness or sorrow.

I ain't gonna let this happen to me anymore. No way.
I want live happily and no one can stop me! No one.

Its good for us when we use our brain to think.
But its not good when we think too much on negative stuff.
Forgetful is good because it make us easily forget something bad.
For example, forgive and forget =)

Tonight I have talked too much.
I guess I should stop here xD
Good Night people!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.