Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tonight is going to be a sleepless night.
I should be sleeping on my bed and hugging my monkey.
Yet, I'm here, in front to my laptop and blogging.
It has been long time I have never update my blog.
Well, maybe I'm afraid of revealing my feelings here.
As you can see, my previous posts was kinda negative.
Somehow, I have no freedom to post what I want to post.
And maybe because of this, I'm afraid to blog ? Maybe.
I'm not feeling good today. Today is not my day.
I feel like what I do also wrong, I have no idea what should I do.
I don't want to see people that I care is not happy.
I want them to be happy and always be happy.
I don't want to be a burden for them.
But I'm a burden for one of them now.
This make me don't feel good.
I feel guilty, seriously, I don't feel good.
I need a shoulder to cry on :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.