Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random

I'm here again to talk about something I shouldn't.
Well, I always do things when I'm not suppose to do so.
I guess I'm not self-discipline enough.
Perhaps that I'm just too straight forward? Hmmm

Actually today I'm going to talk about a guy.
A guy which I mentioned in previous post.
A guy who gave me lots of problems in past few weeks.

I understand why he is that angry, I mean it.
Because somehow I did experienced this kind of situation, SOMEHOW.
So, I really can put myself on his shoes.
I really can understand why is he so angry about us.

However, I really cannot understand why must he act in this way.
Seriously, why can't he just be a little bit more mature?
I'm not saying that I'm mature but at least I'm not that childish.

He needs time, but doesn't mean have to be like this?
"If he/she is going, then I'm not going."
Well, I guess I said this seriously when I was in form 2.
Seriously, I just don't get it why must he behave in such irrational way.

Maybe he thinks that this is a solution to move on.
But I think that this is just avoiding the problems instead of solving it.
Avoid will never be the solution for a problem.

Well, this is what he decided to do.
I have no right to comment on his decision.
But since my bf had brought up this issue just now,
so I just couldn't stop myself to blog about this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.