Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I was fired by my company! I think it was her fault! My stupid old manager!
She is old and close minded! She doesn't even know what is the beauty of fashion!!!
I think she is just too envy that I'm much more prettier and sexier than her~!
All the male colleagues in company like me so much and always help me to do my work.
I guess no one would like to help her and that's why she jealous me!
Well, cant blame her though. No guys on earth will help an old and ugly woman, right?
She always wear her old-fashion black spectacle and she never wear SKIRT AT ALL.
I wonder why her husband would want to date her at the first place!!!!!!!!
WAIT, SHE IS STILL SINGLE! Aww, what a pity old woman ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.