Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

27.10.2011

Oh yeah, I have changed my blog link due to some problems.
Well, I have had enough of pressure from a stupid people.
Even though he didn't directly do anything to me ,
but he is indirectly giving me so much pressure.

I don't feel good for what he had done.
I know it was his freedom to do or say whatever he wants.
But what he did was giving me so much pressure on me.
He is indirectly making my life so difficult.

When he asked for second chance, I was shocked.
Because he told me that he had moved on, but it was a lie.
I have no idea how to reject him! Tell him that I have crush with his best friend?
I was so panic and didn't know how to settle this problem.
I don't want to hurt him. But if i tell him the truth, it will spoiled their friendship.

Do you know how suffer I was when I was dealing with this problem?
Even though I have never being together with him,
but I still feel sorry for having crush with his best friend.
Because he sure put a lot of effort on me,
but we just don't click with each other.

There is no right or wrong in Love.
It isn't his fault for still having feeling toward me.
But at the same time, it isn't my fault to like his best friend and neither his best friend too.
Maybe from the perspective of friendship,
it is wrong for his best friend to have feeling toward me.
But tell me, who can ever control their feeling for not to like someone?

He can blame us, but not to do dirty works behind us.
I have no idea whether he did that intentionally or unintentionally,
but he is making our life so difficult.
No in the way of physically, but mentally.

I have no idea why I'm posting this.
But I just feel like saying out this.
Don't like my post then just click "x" on the top right corner.
Don't judge me because you don't even understand me enough.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.