Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Marcom Carnival

Yesterday was Marcom Carnival!!
Maybe you will wonder why Marcom Carnival is related to a  psy student?
Allow me to explain to you all, because I took Marcom as one of my free electives.
And this carnival was part of my assignment so it was somehow consider important to me?

Let me introduce my group mates to you all!

Melissa Wang, Kee Lin, Moon, Winnie, Shey Ni, Seow Yun, Me and Phoebe :D
By the way, another Melissa is not in our group but she is our big supporter! 

Denzie, the only male in our group!
He looks like uncle here! Hey, Uncle Denzie :p


Can you see the black board behind me? 
Can you see the OM NOM NOM?
That's our stall's name! hahahhaa
We were selling hotdog cheese roll, curry puff and sofdrinks!
The hotdog cheese roll is really really really DELICIOUS and AWESOME!
A big credit for Kee Lin, because she is the one who invent this xDDD

Three so poh~ hahahahhaha

Three 38 ladies XDDDDD
Seow Yun with two Melissa :D

Two SS ladies >.<






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.