Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shit happened.

Sometimes I wonder whether it is okay for me to just be myself.
Sometimes I wonder whether "myself" is good enough to show others.
Sometimes I wonder whether others can accept the true me.

There is no doubt that I'm a mama's girl.
There is no doubt that I'm not independent enough.
There is no doubt that I'm not good enough in various ways.
But there is not also no doubt that that's the true me.

I should have know that
"If there is someone who like you, then there will be someone who don't like you."
I know but I didn't expect that it will be that hurt if the someone was used to close to me.
I never expect that everyone on earth will like me.
I just hope that at least the one I care like me too.
But sometimes things just don't happen like what you wish for.
Like what people said, "shit happened"

Just because I'm not as good as some other else,
Just because I don't fit into your "good girl" group,
Just because I'm just being myself but not someone that you expect,
Therefore, I deserve those shit that caused by you.

Wake up, Melissa.
There is no point for you to be upset.
There is no point for you to be disappointed.
There is no point for you to be dissolve into tears.

No matter what shit happened,
Moon will still rotate around the Earth.
Earth will still rotate around the Sun.
Sun will still remain high at the Sky.

Its just sometimes when shit happened,
sky may become dark and start raining.
But please remember that rainbow may appears after the rain stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.