Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10.08.2011

I wonder why some of the girls become moody when period come?
I have this problem too! My emotion become unstable when period come.
Sometimes I will feel so sad and sometimes I will become so hyper.
The worst is I will easily lose my temper and get angry over small thing.
Hyper is not a problem, the problem is I couldn't handle the mountain of sorrow.
What's irony is, I have no idea where the sorrow come from!
It just pop out from no where and keep disturb me! =(
Feel like crying but I just couldn't =(

I have 698 friends in Facebook,
but how many of them are really know me and understand me?
How many of them can really spare some times to talk with me?
And how many of them are really care about my existence?  =(

Omg, I'm being too sensitive and sentimental, thanks to period.
Sometimes I just hate myself so much when I become like this.
Hope later I can be a little bit happier =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.