Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

27.08.2011

Days in home are just too comfy and relax, that's why I have become so lazy to update.
( A pass by : Well, you are being lazy since you are born) , hahahahahaha >_<
Errhemmm, anyway, I'm gonna blog about today <3

 This was taken when I was waiting for my cousin, Ying Ying at Saloon.
I sat at there for 1 hour plus, my butt had almost become flat @_@ 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


At night, we went to Sushi Tei to have our dinner.
She treat me this meal as a small celebration for my birthday.
She also gave me a purse as a present!! <3
I know it is too early to celebrate my birthday, but I'm going back to kl in 9 more days =(

This were what we ordered ~! hehe
SALMON! My favorite !!!
Sushi <3 Yummy~~!
Fried Rice~ Not bad xD

Top: Lamb sushi
Buttom : Dumpling

Our dessert : Chocolate waffle with ice-cream
This is awesome!

Thanks for the meal, Ying Ying!
Thanks to you, I have consumed lot of calories today @_@

After dinner, we went to watch SPY KID! 
This movie was kinda "childish"? Suitable for kids to watch ><
But I'm quite enjoy watching it , not bad =D hahaha

Oh ya, the baby girl is soo soo sooo cute! xD

Taken inside the cinema hall >.<
Omg, my panda eyes are getting serious :(
Gonna sleep early!!

9 more days before I go back KL 
Even though I miss my friends there so much
but I don't feel like going back thereeeeee =S
ohh myyyyyyyyy xDDDDDDD

2 comments:

irene said...

OMG. yr salmon are so nice.

Meh Meh said...

Yesh! it was so delicious :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.