Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

04.08.2011

Today, one of my friend has turned into 19 years old.
Didn't really celebrate with her, we just went out yum cha only.
And I forgot to take picture with HER!! =(
But today i wanna upload some old photos that i took with her.
Actually we know each other for quite long, but we didn't often take picture together. 
So this were what I had in my computer after knowing her for about 10years la.
I think this is Adrian's jacket? ahahah! 

Somehow I like this very much!
because this remind me of how she take care me when I'm sick in the camp xD
*gan dong lor xD*



Yummy xD


And this is the latest photo we took!
AHAHA

To my kinda "old" friend, GENEVIEVE =D
Happy Birthday yaa!
wakakakakakkakakkakakak xD
YOU OLD LIAO LAAA!
I'm younger than you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.