Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

19.08.2011

Guess what, I'm here again just for the sake of rescue my blog from dying!!
Actually there are something for me to post about, but I'm just too lazy to do so >.<
This week i'm quite active/outgoing, so there should be some posts about these day.
I promise I will blog about those outings =D  HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Today I'm going to blog about the trip that I went to Pulau Manukan on 15th August.
This trip was quite random because at last minute only invited by friend one.
The scenery of the island is really nice, I think you guys will love it too!!
Not going to say much, lets the picture tell the story =D

The following photos are all the scenery :)







Now, let the story begin..
On the way to the island~
Settle down to have breakfast? lol
While others were having their breakfast, my friend, Genevieve and I took a stroll at the beach.

In fact, we were actually just wanted to take picture!! HAHAHA
Actually not only girls, but guys like to take picture too ~! HAHA

Nice right this one? Because I took this geh =3 hehe

Bullied by my friend =S HAHAHA
Proper pose! Smile~!
PEACE~! We all looked like so noob @_@
Came out from the toilet, just finished cleaned up ourselves !! Teeheee
I look weird but still I like this picture <3

Took this before I went back xD

End this post with out group photo =D
Me, Genevieve, Jed Gor Gor, Vui Ho Gor Gor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.