Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Melissa Sen Yen Yen

Today I'm gonna upload some of my "old" photos =3
Because I wanna know how much I have changed ~

This photo was taken when I was 1 years old =D
The girl who was behind me is my sister.
And the boy who sit next to me is my brother.
I actually think I very cute in this photo!! kekekeke

Children Baptism.
I think I was actually crying during baptism xD
When I was a kid, people always call me “爱哭宝" 

I was trying to act COOL xD HAHA
I don't remember where was this place @_@

Mami , Dady, Me and naughty gor gor xD

I love this photo the most!! haha

This little girl is my younger sister.
I have grown up a bit compare to the previous photo xD 
I'm getting fatter and fatter as I age. T T

My stupiak sister and I.
You can see my face has become rounder and rounder ~ LOL

WOW, I'm so fat!
This was the time that I look so fat >.<

This was taken at Kl's zoo? I'm not sure!
I slim down a bit compare to the previous photo.
The snake was so ewwwwwwwwwwwwww ><

He is Ricky Chung! :D
One of my best friend during secondary school.
My body size didn't changed much when I was in high school.
The only thing changed was my hair. LOL

This was taken after we finished sing k. 
I was "hairless" in this photo T_T 

This is recent me =D
TEEHEEEE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.