Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

01.05.2012

Writing this post in the mid of the night, also the first day of the month. 
Suppose that I should be sleeping now, but I'm still sitting in front of the computer.
It's 2.41 a.m. now, yet I'm feeling energetic and not sleepy at all. LOL
I think I have slept too much yesterday?! I slept for almost 12 hours!
By the way, final examination had over and holiday has just began!
Currently, enjoying my holiday while my business friends are suffering from exam!
My friends said that I'm evil because I purposely told them that I'm enjoying my holiday!
Its not true, in fact I'm just inspiring them to study hard and enjoy their COMING HOLIDAY xD
If you were to ask what's my plan for this holiday, I will answer you "anime, drama, movie"
I bet many people would think that is boring and lifeless >.< HAHA
But I enjoy doing this, so it is not lifeless or boring to me~~ > 3 <

Yesterday was my bf's mother's birthday! Happy Birthday Auntie! lol
*saying something to someone on blog who might not see it make me feel awkward @.@"
I was invited to dinner to celebrate Auntie's birthday.We had dinner at "口记", Yulek.
Although I do not know his family very well, but somehow I feel warm when with them.
By the way, bf bought a pen from Sworovski for his mother. Look NICE! *bling bling*













Oh yea! Today is also Denzie, a.k.a the green thing birthday!!
Happy Birthday ya DENZIE =D Wish you have a blast on your birthday!
I think I better go to sleep now! If not tomorrow will become.....................













Good night people! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.