Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

23.05.2012

New semester has just begun one week ago
I am struggling with new semester while my friends are enjoying their holiday
Honestly speaking, feel so stress out when I look on my calender
All the assignment due date, presentation, and exams are so close to each other
Taking three subjects in a short semester (7 WEEKS ONLY) indeed is a stressful event!
Anyway, I will try my best and hope that everything will be fine, *hopefully*
Hope this semester will end soon so that I could go back KK and enjoy my long long holiday! =D
Oh yea, I got my result for last semester few days ago. It was okayy and kinda unexpected.
Well, I don't really expect what grade should I get because I think it will make me so stress.
HAHA, but my result was really satisfying me =D Hope that this will keep it up in this semester~

You know what?
I'm so lucky to have him in my life <3


















*this picture was taken during one of the skype call recently when he was about to take shower #toplessBaby #Iloveyou


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.