Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

11.05.2012

"你不可能喜欢所有你身边的人,所有不要奢望所有人都会喜欢你。切记,切记!"
I posted this up on my Facebook today, many people liked it and agreed with me.
Since there are many people agreed and liked this status,so I thought of blogging it.
Today when I was checking Facebook news feed, I saw some updates from few people.
These few people, frankly speaking, I do not like them for some reasons.
No need to explain in detail why I do not like them or who are they.
The point is, I just don't like them even though they are still my friends on Facebook/reality.
I will still say hi or talk to them nicely/friendly if I met them on the street.
If I were the old-time me, I would definitely feel disgust about this.
Because I think that why must we behave in such way? It feel like a faker.
But when I grow older, I slowly understand the need of being fake in this world.
If you want to know why, go explore and find the answer yourself =)
After all, it is also part of our life experiences !
Anyway, when I saw these people updates, I felt disgust. I really do not like them.
Also, at the same time, a realization came into my mind.
If I could dislike a person, then others might also could dislike me too.
Although I never expect that everyone would likes me,
but I seem to be forgotten that there is a possibility that others might dislike/hate me.
It is just like a cycle. Repeating again and again among each others.
If you talk bad about people, others might also could be talking bad about you.
If you dislike a person, others might also could dislike you as well.
What you feel/do/think toward other people, others might also can feel/do/think toward you.
Well, I guess that's all for today. Anyway, this post is simply #justsaying
Cheers !

P/s:千万不要对号入座 =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.