Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

07.05.2012

People are amusing, including myself.
When we were kids, we wished to grow up to be an adult.
But when we grew up, we wished to be a kid like last time.
People just never satisfy for their current state and situation.
Believe it or not, greedy is just part of our human nature.
I have always wanted to become more mature.
But when I have become more mature, even though only a bit,
I wish I can go back to past and be a kid with no worries of life.
Being more mature just simply mean to have more responsibility.
Responsibility is just like a big stone that we carried on our shoulder.
Although I'm still far away from a mature person,
But I have started to realize the cost for being mature; lost of innocence.
Somehow, I wish to be a kid that have no worries for life.
But I'm aware that this is just an unrealistic wish that will never come true.
Well, all I can do is just accept this and embrace life.
Night is still young huh? I wonder.

1 comments:

TJ said...

To tell you the truth... I nvr wanted to grow up... up until the moment I met you, you're the reason why I wanted to grow up. So I could take care of you and protect you. I got you're love, I believe with you together with me, being mature is just a small obstacles ^.^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.