Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A naive student's feelings and opinion toward the country.

Thanks to advanced technology, information can be spread in a split second within people. This is  just like a double-edged sword, it bring pro and con at the same time. The pro is people can easily access to all kind of information, and the con is people might get manipulated by fake information. Facebook, Twitter or any online social network have already become a tool for Malaysian to spread information to others. For example, Bersih supporters, they updated their current situation to let other people know what was actually going on. There are a lot of information such as rumors and scandals regarding Malaysia's government, prime minister, polices, and also others officers. Well, I don't know whether the information that spread through the internet is true or not, but to be honest, it have a great impact on myself. Frankly speaking, the government, officers, police and even the prime minister disappointed me a lot. Well, I don't think that I am the only one who feel disappointed from these people. Last time, I never concern about what was going on in Malaysia. Because I was naive and thought that the country is doing great. But now, I slowly feel that it is not true. If the government is doing its own job, there will no people who would want to oppose it right? Even if there is other party who want to oppose oppose the government for the sake of political power, but the nation will stand on the government side IF the government is doing for the sake of the nation. I have no idea or right to judge whether the government is good or bad, because i do not know what is going on in the politic world. After all, I'm just a naive student. Every time I read the news, beside disappointment, still disappointment. Somehow, I feel like the world, especially my country is dying soon. Hopeless and helplessness. I am expecting a change that can change the situation. What change is I expecting? Who would bring the change? Seriously, I have no idea at all. I used to be proud to be a Malaysian, but now? I doubt. Malaysia Boleh? I wonder. One Malaysia? A fragile hope I guess. I have always been told to not to comment much about the government and politic. Reason? Internal Security Act, also as known as ISA. But what I have written in here is just what I thought, my opinion, my feeling. If expressing one's thoughts and feeling is against the law, then where is the freedom of speech? Ops, I forgot about that there are something called double standard and abuse of power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.