Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

28.05.2012

I have no idea why that the girl is so fancy about that guy. Seriously, WHY?
The girl is kinda good-looking, smart, nice and fashion, but the guy?
I'm not saying that the guy is ugly or stupid, but his attitude, no good
He is good in study, so what?! Who cares?
A person who talks without considering about others' feeling?
A person who don't know how to respect peers?
A person who is narcissistic and sarcastic!!!
Well, I just don't understand why the girl is so fancy about this fella.
Maybe this is my personal problem, but I just dislike him so much.
This fella, already transferred to another college.
Theoretically saying, we have no more interaction at all.
BUT he really does things without considering others.
Commenting sarcastic words on my picture? Get a life please.
I wonder it is so hard to be a little bit considerate ?
I wonder it is so difficult for not to be sarcastic?
And the most wonder is, why the girl is so fancy about him? WHY?!?!
No offense, I just cant see the good of him that she saw.
I tried to be nice, I tried to be good to him, but I don't find a point to do so anymore.
Don't like me? Hate me? Go ahead. I wont bother it at all.
I should get a life too. Being frustrated because of him? Not worth it at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.