Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

06.12.2010

As you all know that I'm having my exam!
Seriously I need more time! 24hours for a day is not enough at all!
I just checked my CTS marks, I barely past my Presentation!! =,=
Anyway, this is not important anymore. Hope I won't see CTS next semester.
It will really FML if I need to retake any of the subjects!
Not only because of wasting money but also wasting time!
You need to repeat exactly the same thing again! Duhhhhhh...
Hope I pass all my subjects!!! "pray hard"

Can't believe that this semester meet its ending.
Overall, I've learnt many things; knowledge, friendship, and love.
Throughout this semester, many things happened and changed.
What I can say is we cannot predict what is going to happen tomorrow,
so we should appreciate what we have now. =)
Sadness is inevitable in our life, experience it and move on.
The process of it bring sorrow to us, and may difficult to move on.
However, we have no choice but to overcome it by ourselves.
For those who are dealing with sadness and sorrow, please cheer up! =)
Don't forget that you still have your family and friends with you!
They will never abandon you =) No worries!!!!

I used to say that first semester is better than second semester.
But I need to reconsider and rephrase this sentence.
First semester and second semester both bring happiness to me,
I enjoy both of them because there are friends always be there for me.
Friend really an important element in my life, and I really mean it.
Don't hesitate, I'm talking about you =) True friend will stalk my blog xD

I can't promise that our friendship can last forever, because world is fulled of uncertainty.
But at least, I can promise that I will try my best to maintain our friendship!
I really hope that for the rest of my life, you will in my future with me! LOL
I love you all so much, and I hope that you all will love me too >.<

Exclude that final is killing me, I'm happy and satisfy what I have now.
Thanks for people who love and care about me =)

Please miss me ya my friends =p










    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.