Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

12.12.2010

Today's look =)

Hey guys! How are you guys doing there?
I hope that all of you are enjoying you life xD
For those who are in holiday, enjoy and have fun!
Cause I'm enjoying my holiday till the max =)

Now, I'm staying at my sister's house!
For those who stay near Kepong, PLEASE DATE ME FOR YUM CHA!
Today went to Sungei Wang with my sister and her boyfriend!
Haiz, I'm a light bulb, AGAIN.

We went there to shopping =)
I bought some cloths too! weeeee =D
Then we went to Tbowl to have dinner!
OMG, the restaurant is DAMN CUTE!
Show you guys some pictures 

MENU also cute <3


Menu on table~ LOL

This is my drinks! you see the cup!

Melissa and the cup! lol

This taste nice =)
You can try it!


This is ICECREAM! lol
LOok like .... SHIT.. I know...
But it really nice!

That's all for today!
See ya!
LOVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.