Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

14.12.2010

Day 4 in my sister's house

First I want to say sorry to my friends >.<

Sorry for making you guys worry about me!
I promise it won't happen next time =)
At least i wont make you guys worry,
or throw my temper on you guys T T
I'm so so so sorry ya! =(
I'm fine now =) Really~

Today I do housework for whole day?
I washed the dishes and assist my sister do housework!
It was unbelievable that Melissa was actually doing housework~
But Yeah, it happened so believe it because its true~ xD
My back is damn pain now, and this can be a proof ! LOL
After doing tons of housework with sis, we watched a horror movie~
My sister was damn funny~ She kept asked me to tell her the storyline~
Because I watched before with friends at cinema =x
That's how i spend my time at my sister's house! LOL
Tomorrow we plan to go OneUtama shopping~
Weeee =) I love to shopping with my sister because I don't need to pay!
Now I'm listening to F.I.R's Lydia Piano version! Damn nice =)
Old songs are always the best, don't you think so?

It has been three days that I have not seen you.
I miss you, babe =( Hope your headache is getting better.
Recently my temper is not good, I'm sorry =(
Thank you for always being the one who accommodate me >.<

I promise you that I will become a better girlfriend =)
I love you babe =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.