Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

December is a joyful month?
I have a number of friends born in December!!!
This post will be short and sweet
As later I'm going to sit for my exam! 
Just wanna distress myself by writing something xD

First December baby is STEPHY FOONG!!! 
Her birthday is on 2nd December!
The one who wear white colour shirt is her.
Ignore the one who wear purple colour shirt.
And the one at behind was Lim Jia Jia!! xD
Happy Belated Birthday ya!
Hope that your coming birthday will have the same happiness as this year =)

 Second December Baby will be my MUI MUI!
EUNICE WONG!!!!!!
SHORT SHORT!! 
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM!
She is quite pity as the next day of her birthday is FINAL EXAM!
ADD OIL ADD OIL!
LOVE YOU!

Last but not least, IS MY DARLING!
MICHELLE VOO!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for not be there for you!!
Sorry for didn't greet you in time!!
Hope your birthday rocks!
I KNOW IT WAS!
you guys went drink at 1Borneo SOMEMORE T T
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA! 

LOVE YOU ALL!
NEED TO STUDY JORRRR
BYEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.