Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

26.11.2010

Finally all the presentations was over!!!!
Sorry for didn't update blog so frequently =(
I was busy for the assignment and presentation recently.
And now it had over, but but but...
Final Exam is waiting for me!!! =(
What a hectic college life I have!

Gonna show you guys some pictures =)

Me and Kit Yann =)

Eunice, Me and Kit Yann!
Three crazy fellows =P

Me and Eunice =)

You guys won't believe what I found in our lab! 

Can you spot the blue thingy on the chair???

It was a condom! OMG~
Really wth-ing when I saw this!
And I swear it really not belong to me!!!! >.< 


Today went to college even though I don't have class!
Went there to copy exam time table and have breakfast or lunch with HIM.
You wont believe what actually Eunice, Roy and Vincent did in Mama Kitchen!
For more information, please call them!!!! >.<  

Can't believe that I actually hang out all day in college!
Chit-chat with lots of friendsssssssssssss =)
And took pictures too >.< 

 That's me!


Heng Wei and I!

Denzie bought this to me!
And said tomorrow I need to wear it to college! LOL

HAHA! 
I think that's enough for today! 
Good luck for those who have prerentation!
ngek ngek ngek =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.