Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

17.11.2010

I wonder why I'm so weak? HAHA
I'm sick for quite long already and yet haven't recover.
I hate asthma come find me when I'm weak =(
Sometimes I will feel hard to breath, lack of oxygen.
Feel like dying soon!! HAHA
But the irony that is I used to it already.
Sometimes I just feel like how good if I die now, so that I wont suffer the pain anymore
This was my negative thought when I was too free or emo.
Please don't worry, I appreciate my life very much.

Last night I went to sing k with HIM, roommate and their friends at Garden.
I really love and enjoy singing very much! =)
Please date me out for sing k!!!!!!
I know I should not go sing k because I'm sick but I went!
I admitted that not all the time was fun but I enjoyed because he was beside me.
He really take good care of me last night =)
He is so cute and sweet =) HAHA
I miss him so much! hahahahaha "shy shy"

Thanks God I still have my voice after sing k session!
Because I have 3 presentations next week =(
And I haven't prepare yet, not even one!!!
OMG!! I'm a dead meat!!!
I found out that I have been so lazy lately!
OMG, I'm going to fail all my subjects if I continue so lazy!
MELISSA! PLEASE DON'T SO LAZY CAN OR NOT?
"okay, I will try my best!"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA

These are my appointments, so many bookings from others T_T
19 November, CTS wanna test me how well I understand it !!
22 November, English want me to present my research paper !!
23 November, CTS again, it want me to present about SEX EDUCATION!!
25 November, my group and I have a date with Miss Renee !!

conclusion: I'm dead soon =( Can't sleep for so many days =(
SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD 

In order to prevent me from procrastination, I need to make a to-do-list!
1. Do marketing powerpoint.
2. Do CTS powerpoint
3. Do English poverpoint
4. Study for CTS quiz! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5. STUDY FOR FINAL =(



Gonna end this post with my photos =)
Latest look of me xD


1 comments:

luciesyong said...

Can buy oxygen tank as your birthday present liao...XD

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.