Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23.11.2010

Two more presentation left, which are human communication and marketing!
No more powerpoint for this semester ! Yeahhhhhh =)
Finally I can sleep early tonight! =D

Just now went to MidValley with HIM =)
Accompany him buy shirts, I found out that he loves Levis a lot!
We also watched "Death Place", a horror movie!
I thought I will never watch any horror movie anymore, but ...................
This movie was damn scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I got HIM sit next to me =)
At least there is someone there for me <3

That's all for today ! HAHA
I'm sorry that lately I have become more and more lazy!
But I really busy for my assignment recently!
I'm damn tired! Good Night!

p/s : I will reply you as soon as possible when I have an idea, EVE =)\

晚安健康宝宝 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.