Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

15.11.2010

Can you please just get out of my life?
Don't come and bother my peaceful life, can or not?
I really don't know what is in your mind?
You think very funny to fool me is it?
When I try to talk with you just like what a friend does,
but what the hack respond you gave me?
You ignore me, MOST OF THE TIME.
You turned away from me, when I was talking to you.
You kept your mouth shut, when I was talking to you.
After so many times you ignored me, and now you come and talk to me nicely?
Well, don't you think that you have a "thick" face?
SO, who you think you are???
I'm not your toy or tool! OKAY!
Have a good mood then come and talk to me, but if bad mood then ignore me?!?!
So you think that I'm stupid enough that can let you fool me like a twit, is it?
You think that I'm a clown that can entertain you when you are bored?
 Okay, if last time I may or will entertain you but not now!
I have my pride, i need to stand on my ground firmly and protect it.
My pride is not worth for you to fool, don't you understand that?
If you don't like me, fine! Someone will appreciate me and love me.
I treat you as a friend but you treat me like a dog??
Just who you think who I am? I'm definitely not your pet!
I'm FINE if my life without you, JUST GET LOST okay?
WOW, give you one more phrase, PLEASE BOG OFF =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.