Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

16.11.2010

What actually is in your mind? I have no idea about it.
You acted nothing and text-ed me questioning me why yesterday I behave like this.
I replied,
"The way I treat you today is the way you used to treat me, but the only difference is I double the effect."
You told me that you don't understand, and I don't really care.
I don't the care the reason why sometimes you ignore me anymore.
Whether is my problem or your problem, is none of my business anymore.
Don't come and question my why, after you did such stupid things to me.
Don't tell me that you didn't aware that you are actually ignoring me most of the time.
If you say you really don't know about it, then you can jump off the building now.
Because I have never seen such stupid, idiot, blur people in my life.
Sorry, I think I was the one which is stupid, idiot, blur people.
Because I used to like you for such a long period.
But luckily it was a history now, and it had a big full stop.
I think I'm not that important in your life, so no need to bother me anymore.
Since I don't give a damn on you anymore; you also no need to give a damn on me as well.
What was in your mind? What is in your mind?
These questions, I don't know and don't want to know the answers anymore.
Since you used to ignore my existence, then continue it.
So, don't come and question me WHY anymore.
Is fine if you don't like me, as i don't like you too.
Bye =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.