Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

04.11.2010

Hi! My nearly dead blog.
Thanks God You are still alive =)
Recently I was quite busy for assignments as I mentioned before.
Good New is I finished and submitted my English research paper.
Thanks to Mr Justin Gor Gor who helped me a lot on this xD
Bad News are I still have Marketing report and Human Comm. report.
Luckily that it is group assignment if not I'm dead already.
Because we need to write about 2000 to 2500 words for each report.
Next week would be a stressful and busy week.
Because assignments are due on coming next week and I have marketing and cts quizzes as well!
OKAY, I feel like wanna run away from HELP already!!! And flee back to Sabah !!! xD
Stop day dreaming and be realistic, COPE WITH STRSS, MEH! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Fine fine fine, lets talk about something that can motivate myself =)
I got my marks for my CTS midterm instead of quiz 1 first.
Supposed to be the teacher should distribute the quiz 1 first, but.......
Fine, my mark is not that bad but I'm satisfied with the mark.
I seriously don't like my CTS lecturer, I think most of his students dont like him too.
My other subjects like Advanced English, Human Communication and Marketing results are not bad at least I didn't fail any of them. *Clap hands for myself* =)

I have new roommate AGAIN. My previous roommate doesn't want to study at HELP.
My roommate is from China. She is already 26 years old and seriously NOT TALL at all.
Compare to her, I'm really look like a giant! HAHA xD
She is going to study master in here, but before that she need to take English course first.
That's all I know about her, ermm.... I forgot what's her name already!! LOL
SORRY! I will remember her name next time, *probably*

Let's talk about something else xD
Yesterday when I reach hostel, then I slept like a pig until today 4am!!!
Then I watched the hong kong drama, 读心神探.
This drama was awesome!!! Love it very much.
I hope that there is coming second season xD
Today I skipped marketing class, felt a little bit guilty now.
As someone said that we paid for to attend the class and skip class is NOT GOOD. xD
I think I'm not going to skip class next time ( *think only laaa*) AHAHAHA
OH YA! Today I ate TWO SLICES of CHEESE CAKE!!! WOOHOOO!!!
YUMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY =) I'm loving it xD
BUT I gonna be fat fat fat fat fatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt =(
Don't care laaa..... AS LONG AS IM HAPPY!!!!!

I wanna show you guys a picture xD
This is my FIRST TEDDY from a friend =)
HAHA!!! It used to sleep beside me but now no more =(
Because it now at KK and now I in KL >.<
Plus I now have MONKEYS TOO!!!
HAHAHAHHA
K la~ My post is so long already.
Bye and take care ya people =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.