Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

02.11.2010

2nd Novermber =)
Today is a special day for someone.
Today is my little sister's birthday.
Happy Birthday ya JING JING =)
Today I called her just to say Happy Birthday then I hang up the call.
LOL. FUNNY. SORRY NO PRESENT.
You sister is too poor already and you also didn't buy me present :P
I know I'm a good sister.
This is the truth.

To Jing Jing,
You know what, sometimes I really dont LIKE you lea.
Just like our elder sister used to don't like me last time.
This is just a cycle so you accept it la, OKAY?
I know today is your birthday but i have a request to you.
Can you please don't call my nickname since you are younger than me.
I know is awkward for both of us since you USED to call me like that.
BUT can you please at least try to be more respect me as your sister.
You are younger than me, this is a face that would not change FOREVER.
So please do put this in mind if you read this =)
AND,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.